" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

{ Starts & Ends with You. }


everything starts, and ends with You.
for all You done, we can't even mount the exact words of appreciation,
but only in forms of worship and glorification for all You done.
let us not forget where we were, and how You willingly saved us.
and because You completed and did it for us people undeserving,
grace cannot help but be amazed and met through our hearts and eyes,
that everything we are now, is solely and utterly because of You.

/////

"only You, You died to set me free.. now i'm Yours, for all eternity..
only You, can love me like You do.. my Desire.. my Life.. only You.."
- ncc.

No comments:

Post a Comment