" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, October 1, 2010

You stolen my heart, yes You have!

Yes You Have by Leeland

at J: You stolen my heart* yes You have! With Your love You set me free! Absolutely no one will take Your place. How can I run with your love chasing me? ♥


"And I will give them a heart* to know (recognize, understand, and be acquainted with) Me, that I am the Lord; and they will be My people,  and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart. "

Jeremiah 24:7 (Amplified Bible)

What does our heart* carry?

heart: seat of the affections or sensibilities 
heart: better or lovelier part of our nature (good, tender, loving, bad, hard, or selfish)
heart: spring of all our actions and purposes (moral affections, individual disposition)
heart: nearest the middle or center, part most hidden and within
heart: inmost and most essential part of any body or system
heartl source of life and motion, center of activity, energetic, efficient
heart: courage [to carry on], purpose, spirit
heart: vigorous and efficient activity, power of fertile production, condition of the soil
heart: vital part, secret meaning, real intention
heart: affectionate, kind, positive feeling
heart: hearten, encourage, inspirit
heart: to form a compact center
heart: inclination or tendency of a certain kind
heart: locus of feelings and intuitions
heart: most essential and vital part of some idea or experience

No comments:

Post a Comment