" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, October 15, 2012

{ Your Presence is Heaven to me Pt. 2 }

"God tells Moses to take His people and go over here.
(Exodus 33) “God, there is absolutely no point in us going if Your presence doesn’t go with us.” – Moses
“I will personally go with you.” – God
The whole reason we come together is not to experience good music, great preaching, cool lights, stage and the band, because that is just the icing. The really best cake you ever have in your life is the presence of the living God.
Sometimes in church it is great to get under the shower of His presence, but I don’t wanna leave this place without His presence going with us. I need His presence Monday morning and Tuesday on the freeway.
Let His presence consume us, that we walk in it daily, but not just on Sunday or just enough to get through today, but the overflow of His presence.
I want to be in His presence, I need to be in His presence, I desire to be in His presence more than anything else. Because there, that’s where there is fullness of joy, that’s where there is strength for the journey, that’s where there is life, and hope and grace for all that we need.
“God there is nothing like Your presence, Your presence is like heaven.”
- I. Hougton

No comments:

Post a Comment