" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

{ I surrender. }

worthship: "here i am... down on my knees again... surrendering all... surrendering all…" (hillsong)

-----

in and of myself, i lack far beyond imaginable. not even close to where one would desire to be.

hence, i let go of every confidence remaining in the flesh, and not putting any ounce of faith in the natural which holds no stability and truth. take my raw form and use it in Your supernatural ways of increase and boldness.

as i gladly leave my pride, You shall be the only security that one can be utterly dependant on. i know i absolutely can’t, but glad You can.

breathe on me again, i surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment