" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

{ Lord, I thank You. }

never treasured health so much till now. it is truly by His goodness and grace that we are able to be alive and breathing. and because of what He has already done and completed, divine healing and wholeness are ours to continually take whenever and wherever.

so thank You Lord, for what You've done. every single beating and stripe was truly for us now to enjoy a healthy and prosperous living that nothing can ever buy or satisfy.

oh the feeling of a cleared head, a sturdy stomach, a good appetite, and normal temperatures are one that i'm at extreme gratitude to be comforted again. and, it is definitely here to stay.

(worthship) "Lord I thank You, for Your sacrifice. Lord I thank You, You're the giver of my life. Lord I praise You, I honor You." - Ncc.

No comments:

Post a Comment