" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{ But holy trust in Jesus name. }

worthship: "but holy trust, in Jesus name." (hills, cornerstone)

selah~

-----

"for You put your trust in Me, I shall never fail you. I will live up to what My character says in My word, and forever I shall be perfectly faithful to You. I am Your anchor, I am Your strong tower, and I am Your rock.

at all times I shall be with you, with My unchanging grace that will be more than enough for you. I am covering You with my righteousness always; never seeing your faults but seeing Me in you. you are My reflection, as just as I am, so are You likewise.

let Me be the builder of your life, let only the hands which are doing the work be Mine, and I shall show you wonders and miracles that you have yet seen."

- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment