" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

{ One Moment - Vicki Yohe }


Just one touch... from You
Just one drop... of Your precious oil 
Just one word... from You

One moment in Your presence...
Changes everything.

I'll wait on You
I wait on You

(not worried about the time
no matter how long it takes
Father we are going to wait on you)

Restore my joy oh Lord
I need Your peace in the midst of my storm
I need Your strength and Your power
I'll wait

(You will renew my strength Jesus
I am willing to wait
Mount up in wings and soar
We got to learn to wait
Joy is coming in the morning)

(Jesus we'll wait for You
It's hard but I'll wait for You
Oh Jesus You promise that You'll finish what You started
so I'm going to wait)

#slained

1 comment:

  1. Bless you Father God for giving Vicki Yohe to the church. Sweet Jesus we worship you for the release of your Spirit to the whole body of Christ when she sings about you and your love for us. What Grace, Favor and Love Jesus has for us. One moment in your presence Lord is all we need to get caught up in your Love. Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete