" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Non priorities & Timing...

it is rather funny how things occur when you have least prioritize it.
and it comes from all sorts.
even in coincidences which you cannot help but give it some thought.
however, one may stick out which is beyond my flesh's reasoning,
and preference which is wildly insane.
this strange inclination has left me dumbfounded.
so rather than fighting it,
i would rather be in the safe zone for now.
going to backen straight into my main focus.
for the rest will have to wait for it's timing.

only He knows, opens and sustains. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment