" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, November 25, 2013

|| It's Not Over ||


i cannot phantom that december is just around the corner... this year has been quite a ride... truly not the easiest with unexpected turn outs and new grounds to conquer in... being stretch continually in every direction and area is entirely uncomfortable and extremely sore... but as the days are flashing before me... i simply want to make it count and worth living... and for the doors and seasons closing, all are not lost as i am now steps closer to my purpose.

"My blessings add no burden nor sorrow..." here's to the effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment