" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, November 25, 2013

|| #52days of Thanksgiving & Praise: Day 15 ||


#todayiamthankfulfor

p. who is always my voice of reason and grace in the mess (what a monday, love you huns), s. and her answered prayer of her dream position which is beyond her years (ultra proud of you destined one, and you're even fully legal yet), m., f., & a.'s encouragement in the storm (the vision of a breakthrough is yet in sight, but You're my only hope), the young and free for their hearts of unlimited praise & worship (we're going to rise the roof on wednesday), v's restoration of a better door, & laying down festive plans with close ones.

do you hear what i hear? just one more month till Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment