" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Thursday, November 28, 2013

|| Altitude, Impact, & Upcoming Opportunity ||


"We're grateful for opportunities to bring Heaven to earth through the work of our hands."

x Elevation x

-----

the living proof of heaven on earth, is the grace we are willing to live out. we are not here to shine through the eyes of men, as they are easily swayed with human perfection. no more living and pleasing the standards of simpletons, because even those go quickly as it comes. 

my attitude now is birthed from the undeserving acceptance from the One who calls me not by title, nor paper, nor status, nor influence, nor capabilities, but by my name. and that is more than enough for me to carry on.

we touch heaven, and change earth, by the power of His grace and unity as one body. when we start looking at everyone as one compared to respective individuals, our altitude changes.

bring on the grace revival sweeping through this land. actually, He already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment