" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

{ Like a flood. }

“...‘God has broken through my enemies by my hand like a breakthrough of water.’ ”

_1 Chronicles 14:11 (NKJV)

-----

You come like a flood. And nothing and no one will stand in Your way.

-----

flood  

/fləd/
Noun
An overflowing of a large amount of water beyond its normal confines, esp. over what is normally dry land: "a flood barrier".
Verb
Cover or submerge (a place or area) with water: "the dam burst, flooding a small town".
Synonyms
noun.  deluge - inundation - flooding - spate - flow - torrent
verb.  overflow - inundate - deluge - swamp - submerge

No comments:

Post a Comment