" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, January 21, 2013

{ My Beloved Feebs: In Paradise. }

and His time did after i hit the publish button, and mum was on my caller screen bawling about your departure. though i would wish i could have been there, at least there is comfort and overwhelming peace that He has taken you home, grace style where there is no where one would rather be.

though i may be a late bloomer and the tears would start running again, at least it comes from a inward knowing that you are with the Lord and that brings more than enough comfort to my sorrow of a sudden loss.

it is going to be strange without your presence as my heart and flesh are so used to thirteen years worth of your constant love and joy. till we meet again my much loved feebs, He is indeed faithful. you are finally in paradise. love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment