" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Friday, May 2, 2014

:: "Nobody knows" by The Tony Rich Project ::


to experience exactly what these lyrics are depicting is a hard lesson well learnt. am laying down my own rights, pride and defensiveness that has always been getting in the way. not a simply task for a stubborn and hardheaded folk like me. did not realise the amount of hurt that comes with a highly built up wall, and a tightly kept realness that was never let out due to "protective" reasons. guess it took all kinds of ugly and a severe burn to another to have finally gotten this revelation. this really has hit me like one colossal red bus. to whom i am so, so sorry.

ps. .......... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment