" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, December 31, 2012

{ You will be grateful. Pt. 2 }

honestly, letting go of all the shut doors and what i was trusting Him for is the best fruit that i have ever done in this year. this is the fruit that will produce greater things for the next. have definitely tasted all three of my desires, and the full satisfaction shall come beautifully in His very season and timing. it is not the matter of the calling... because if this ain't it, then i wanna stay right here and see forth His hand of grace for His best is on its way.

so thank You Father, for a spiritually fruitful year. You have never once left me, and You shall always remind me of Your constant presence of comfort throughout every season. goodness that is so undeserving, yet You are so willing.

how great thou art? would say, pretty much above and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment