" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

{ A lifestyle of thanksgiving. }

"As I was folding my family's laundry today (no, the angels don't do it) I found myself praying & thanking God for each one. There was a time I didn't have a family & therefore no laundry to fold & put away. I wonder if we find ourselves complaining about what we once prayed for?"

_C.Caine

-----

hmm... something to think about definitely. time to nature that attitude for gratitude. not just because december has conveniently arrived, but for every moment of our lives... wouldn't hurt to have a lifestyle of thanksgiving. perhaps one would realize that we already have more than enough. x

No comments:

Post a Comment