" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Monday, November 26, 2007

(Un)deserving.

(Un)conditional Love.

If my earthly Daddy can embrace me with his unconditional love that I absolutely do not deserve -- especially when I have made countless of mistakes, then,

"How much more can my Daddy God give me?"

Even though I felt extremely dissatisfied and discontented in myself, my Dad still opened his arms and says to me,

“Daughter, I still love you.”


You see, we have been surrounded by Grace constantly and our beliefs on it are sturdy. However, 'when the rubber meets the road' (as my Dad will always say) as Amazing Grace been given us, we should as well do the same with others.


If we are immensely moved by Grace messages and preachings, then wouldn't we (and shouldn't we) be also encouraged to bestowed it out?

"Only by Grace can we stand -- Not by our human endeavours, but by the blood of The Lamb."

Like really, if someone has wronged you over and over again, would you still reach your hand out? Would you still give them water to drink if they are thirsty? Would you still give them food is they are hungry? Would you still give them support is they need help?

"What would Jesus do?"

Wells if you have watched our Saviour's life closely, He is a tremendous and super-abounding awesome being that you would want to surround yourself with every single day.

"I will follow You -- The one I ask, is to be with You."


He is our truth. He is our light. He is our way. With that said, my natural self will not have the strength to do the right thing but our supernatural self will shine through Jesus in us and gives us what we need.

“All things are possible through God who loves us!”

Imagine if Jesus has opted an easy way out. I mean seriously, this man that we put on the cross lived the same exact way and experienced the same exact temptations that we do. He could easily just walk away.


He was persecuted and victimized verbally and other wise with people whom were once close to Him, and some were also believers. K'mon, even His own disciples got the nerve (I shall not name names). How dare they we might say!


As we watched and read closely in The Word how much He has done for them and yet they have the audacity to react and ill-treat this perfect being this way. Why did He bother to even die for them? I mean would you? Because I personally and honestly won't.


You know we were on their side. Not saying that we were doing what they were doing, but we were the sinners that placed those nails. We were the sinners that caused this faultless and flawless Son of God to carry our burdens and sickness and sins.

“He carried the cross for us. He died on the cross for us. He finished it all at the cross for us!”


I’m so amazed and I will give Him all the praise that not only He saved us, gave us eternal life, gave us a new relationship with Our Abba, but He still loves us, cares for us, blesses us, watches our us and shows astronomical grace to us above all!
“It’s the power of the cross that transforms us!”

Though it can distracting with doing the proper thing, as we are with The Father, and as we look to Jesus, our fleshly desires and evil doings just fades away. What is left is the vastness of His glory, righteousness and grace that we inherit.

"Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of this earth will go strangely dim. In the light of His Glory and Grace!"

Conforming to our spirit man can only elevate us and we won't lose out. Our good deeds should be done by only our desires for the rewards that would come out of it. We only hunt for our Daddy God’s approval.

“We seek the bless'ser and not the blessing. When we're with the bless'ser, we're surrounded with the blessings.”

I'm no longer going to fight this though at times I do lose myself. Think the solution is just Let go and Let God.

“The battle belongs to The Lord.”


The one thing I know is that my Daddy God understands it all. So I shall get back on my feet again on victorious grounds.

“We’re all winners, champions, victors and conquerors through Christ!”


His Grace and Love and Mercy is sufficient for us day by day. Our portion is Him. And we're not alone in our situations.

"Everywhere I go, I know You're not far away. You're right here."


I'm just enjoying my time with you. It's just Jesus and I. That's all.

"My desire, My life, Only You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment