" Because you are special* to me, and I love you, I gladly give up other peoples in exchange for you; They are trivial by comparison to your weighty significance. " _Isaiah 43:4* (The Voice)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{ I am a Blessing - iBethel }



"I knew that no matter what the Lord tells me what to do, I can achieve it as long as I am connected with Him as a Son. 

Physically I still look tiny but in the spirit I feel like a giant, and I feel like I am really armed and dangerous to dispel the forces of darkness.

I feel like I came here as a boy, but I am going home as a grown man who knows his purpose in his life.

And for the first time in my life, I feel such a sense of fulfillment, that I know what I was born to do, and I am going to be doing that. I really really feel like I am truly a blessing."

#inspired x

No comments:

Post a Comment